Saturday 4 June 2011

Does anyone know how much it costs to change your phone number if you are using verizon?

Since August, I%26#039;ve been getting harassing phone calls from a man (possibly a recording) from a restricted number, i mean, who else other than a prank phone caller would have a restricted number eh? So anyway, does anyone know how much it costs to get your phone number changed if you are using a verizon provider and how do I do it? Thanks.|||When my mom decided to change her verizon phone number, they just deducted some of our minutes off our family plan.. I think they took 300 minutes away to change one number|||I just called them and had them change my son%26#039;s number and they didn%26#039;t charge me anything to do it, all you have to do is call them. I don%26#039;t think it costs anything at all.