Friday 7 October 2011

How much is it to change your cell number with ATT?

I'm being harrassed by someone I used to be friends with but now I just don't want her to have my number.

What is the procedure to changing my cell number? How much is it?





Thank you!
How much is it to change your cell number with ATT?
Some phones have the call reject option. IF your phone has this option, then just put in the phone number and it will reject the calls. I don't know it costs to change your cell phone # but you could always call AT%26amp;T.
How much is it to change your cell number with ATT?
u basically call them and tell them you want to change ur number. then they will mostly yell u to go to a nearest att store because they have to give you a new sim. in certian occasions you would not have to pay... but i am not sure you can email me so that i can tell u after i ask my dad, if he had to pay.